Password Generator Tool
With this Password Generator Tool, you can create a secure password in just a second. On today's Internet, you are never safe enough, and creating a strong password is mandatory if you want to secure your social media profiles or email addresses. That is why we've created this password generator tool to help you protect yourself.
Select the properties of the password
Password Length: Medium Password
Here is the ready password
Generate Password Copy Password
Create your own password in just a second.
Choose how long the password should be, select which type of symbols to be included, digits, special symbols, lowercase or uppercase letters. When ready, click on the button Generate Password and copy it in the clipboard using the button. Your password is ready to go.
This is where you can adjust the length of your password, but you should know, that the longer the password, the harder is to be cracked. Do not use short passwords, but do not go for the longer ones as well, choose from 16 to 32 symbols. This is one of the most important steps while creating a password.
Here you can include uppercase letters to your password. This is a mandatory step in most of the applications you want to register to, and they will insist from you to include uppercase letters in your password. Use this function to improve your password and increase the difficulty.
This is where you can include the lowercase letters. If you select this option the password will include lowercase letters and will add to your password another level of difficulty for the hackers to get a chance to guess your password.
Include Special Symbols
Of course, if you want to bring it to another level you should include the special symbols in your password. It is a mandatory requirement for some websites for special symbols to be included, at least one as a minimum. But here we give you the option to include special symbols in your password and make it almost impossible to crack.
Well, no password is safe enough those days, but at least you can make sure you are taking a precaution and can not be hacked from a regular person. As a first step we recommend some very simple advice while creating a strong and secure password:
- Do not use names of friends or family, especially names of pets in your passwords.
- Do not use your year of birth, birthdays, or on any of your family members birthdays in your passwords.
- Never go for the city you live, house numbers, ID numbers, or any other number that can be associated with you easily.
- In general, never use words that can be found in a dictionary, because this is the first place the hackers use to crack a password - the electronic dictionary.
- Never use the same password in another website or application, and this is a mandatory rule. Very often even the most secured websites get hacked and the whole private information can be leaked online while exposing you to the world. The first thing the hackers will do is to check with your credentials to gain access to the most famous websites like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, and so on.
- Regularly change your password, this should be done every three months.
- Never use your work computer to access your profiles or any public computer where all the information can be monitored or accessed from the system admins or other users.
- Always use two-step authentication for extra security. This way even if someone gets your username and password they will need to get access to your cell phone as well, and this is adding another level of security to your accounts.
We do NOT store any of the generated passwords! They are generated in your browser, not on a server, which means that passwords are not sent to you and no one can catch them. You are in safe hands here.
Find some of the most used convert cases here:
The Title Case tool will convert your text as a proper Title Case. This will make only the first letter of every word uppercase, and the rest lowercase.Title Case
The Sentence Case tool will convert your text as a proper Sentence. This will make only the first letter of the first word uppercase, and the rest lowercase.Sentence Case
Remove Greater-than Sign
Remove Greater-than Sign tool will remove all greater-than signs from your text and it will replace them with a space.Remove >
Remove Less-than Sign
Remove the Less-than Sign tool will remove all less-than signs from your text and replace them with a space.Remove <